Yvonne at Socrates’ Book Reviews is hosting the 2015 What An Animal Reading Challenge. This is a fun challenge for anyone who likes reading books with animal stars or costars. 🙂 I will be going for Level 1 of this challenge, and will update this post with my books.
1. Read at least 6 books that have any of the following requirements:
a. there is an animal in the title of the book
b. there is an animal on the cover of the book
c. an animal plays a major role in the book
d. a main character is (or turns into) an animal (define that however you’d like).
Level 1 – Read at least 6 books
Level 2 – Read 7-12
Level 3 – Read 13 or more
2. The animal can be any type of animal (real or fictitious)–dog, cat, monkey, wolf, snake, insect, hedgehog, aardvark…dragon, mermaid, centaur, vampire, werewolf…you get the idea…
3. Challenge runs from January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2015. That’s a full year to read at least 6 books.
4. Books can be fiction or nonfiction.
5. You may make a list of books at the beginning of the challenge or you can just list them as you find them.
6. Book titles may be swapped out at anytime (assuming you made a list to begin with).
7. Crossovers with other challenges are permitted and encouraged.
8. You don’t have to have a blog or write a review, but you can if you want to. If you don’t have a blog, just post in the comment section that you’d like to join. You can post your books in there. Or you can sign up by joining my group on Goodreads for this challenge by clicking here.
9. Books can be in any format of your choice (print, audio, ebooks)
If you’d like to join the challenge, please click the button at the top of this post to visit Socrates’ Book Reviews and sign up. Let me know in the comments if you’ll be participating in this challenge!
441 total views, 1 views today