Felicia at Geeky Bloggers Book Blog and the lovely ladies at The Book Nympho are hosting a fabulous challenge this year: the 2015 Snagged At the Library Reading Challenge! I work at the library and I already joined Sheila’s Library Challenge (see my sign-up post HERE for more info on that one), so I knew I had to join this one, too! The levels for this challenge are different than the other library challenge, so I picked a level close to the other one. 🙂 I’m going to aim for the Thrifty Reader level of reading 24 books. I’ll be updating this post throughout the year with my progress. Please click the button at the top of this post to visit Felicia’s blog, check out the challenge, and sign up to join us!
2015 Snagged At the Library Reading Challenge
1) My Sunshine Away by M.O. Walsh
2) I’ll See You Again by Jackie Hance
3) Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman
4) Dying to Know by TJ O’Connor
5) Mean Streak by Sandra Brown
6) Kennywood (PA) by David P. Hahner Jr.
Rules from Geeky Bloggers Book Blog:
• Runs January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015. You can join any time.
• The goal is to read at least twelve (12) books from the library. Twelve should be easy, that’s one a month. While twelve is the minimum, there is no maximum limit. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you.
• Any format will work for this challenge (print, ebook or audio) as long as you checked it out from the library it counts.
• Books can be any genre (fiction, nonfiction, romance, fantasy, mystery, thriller, horror, etc.).
• Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed, including re-reads. The goal is to support your local library and save money.
Dewey Decimal: read 12 books
Thrifty Reader: read 24 books
Overdrive Junkie: read 36 books
Stalking the Bookstacks: read 50+ books
392 total views, 1 views today