ATTITUDE Laundry Detergent is an awesome natural way to get your clothes clean without harmful toxins. Many laundry detergents contain known carcinogens – somehow this is legal! Even so, I don’t want to have my children or the rest of my family exposed to chemicals that they don’t need to be exposed to! That’s where ATTITUDE Laundry Detergent comes in.
- Carcinogen free ingredients or by-products (IARC group 1 & 2)
- Free of 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide, tested by independent laboratory
- Certified eco-friendly by EcoLogo, the most recognized certification in North America
- CO2 neutral: no contribution to climate change
- Vegetable-based and biodegradable (OECD 301)
- Free of enzymes and optical brighteners
- Fragrance derived from natural ingredients, hypoallergenic, respect IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
- Fragrance without CMR (Carcinogens, Mutagens or toxic for Reproduction) compounds
- Designed to work in both HE (High Efficiency) & Standard machines
- Not tested on animals
- Vegan product
- Septic tank safe
- Made in Canada
ATTITUDE Laundry Detergent works well to clean our clothes. With a tween athlete and a busy toddler, we have our share of messes. ATTITUDE Laundry Detergent gets the girls’ clothes clean and smelling great. The pear nectar scent is wonderful, and one that everyone in our family enjoys. One bottle is 35.5 FL OZ and cleans 35 loads of laundry. It retails for just $15.99. Be sure to visit them online at http://cleanattitude.com to check out all their awesome carcinogen-free products. I know I will be checking out their other items for my family. You can also find them on Twitter & Facebook.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.