To save the Faery world and her mother’s life, seventeen year old Lorelei sacrificed everything, and the dangerous bargains she made in Nevermore had lasting repercussions. Now safely back in her own world, Lorelei seems the same to her high school friends and her supernatural boyfriend, despite the dark magic growing within her. Love across dimensions is complicated, especially when an invisible veil between the two worlds is sealing, threatening to separate Lorelei and Adrius forever.
Determined to find a solution, Lorelei resorts to exploring her new found powers. But when her friends fall ill, and her healing touch only makes things worse, Lorelei can’t help but wonder if she’s responsible.
Nightmares from the Nevermore tighten their icy hold when someone arrives determined to destroy Lorelei’s world, starting with those closest to her. Once again she’s forced to choose between her family… her friends… and a love that was ill-fated from the start.
13 Little Known facts About Me:
By Michele Barrow-Belisle
1. My debut novel series Fire & Ice was optioned for a movie. We sold the film right, audio right and foreign langue rights all in the same month. Soon, I’ll be reading a copy of Fire & Ice in Turkish. How cool is that!??
2. I’m a polymer clay sculptor. My favourite things to sculpt are faeries and miniature clay food.
3. I secretly have a fascination with pirates. And mermaids. And vampires. True story.
4. I’m a Libra. And as balanced as they come 😉
5. I really love chocolate. Ok, so that’s not exactly top secret. But it’s a fact none the less.
6. I live with my amazing husband who rides a motorcycle, my incredible son who’s also an incredible writer and artist, and a cat with a princess complex… she truly believes our entire reason for being is to see to her every whim.
7. A few years ago, I got a call from a producer of the Dr. Phil Show who wanted to feature my lifelike babydolls.
8. When I went to John Taylor from Duran Duran’s book signing event, I signed a copy of my book and gave it to him. Pretty cheeky, I know.
9. My sister in law Tami was the first person to read FIRE & ICE after I wrote it. She loved it and that gave me the encouragement to move forward.
10. I once modeled for a clothing company called President Stone. For a while there were larger-than-life posters of me plastered all over Montreal, on buses, subway stations and in movie theatres. The company went out of business. Totally not my fault.
11. I used to sculpt collectible dolls for a company called Paradise Galleries. They also went out of business. Again, not my fault.
12. I adore my life and feel incredibly grateful to be able to spend my days doing what I love to do surrounded by such amazing family, friends and collaborators!
13. Umm, let’s see, what else… did I mention the chocolate?
About the Author
A dreamer at heart, Michele Barrow-Belisle has always lived with one foot in this reality and one foot in another, one of her own imagining. So it follows that she would grow up to write about the characters from those enchanting worlds she knows and loves so well. A fan of all things romantic, her young adult novels are populated with scintillating witches, vampires and fey. Her bestselling debut book series Fire and Ice (Faerie Song Trilogy) was optioned for a major motion picture this year. Michele resides in southern Canada with her hubby and son who indulge her never-ending obsession with reading, writing and most importantly… chocolate.
She also loves shoes.
Did we mention the chocolate?
One winner will receive an ebook copy of Bittersweet by Michele Barrow-Belisle. Enter below for your chance to win! Giveaway will end 5/2/2015 at 11:59PM EST and winner will be randomly selected and contacted via email. See Giveaway Tools widget for complete rules and regulations.