Yvonne at Socrates’ Book Reviews is hosting one of my favorite challenges. I have an entire bookcase dedicated to my cozy mystery collection, so I’m really excited to be participating in the Cruisin’ Thru The Cozies Reading Challenge 2015. I’ll be aiming for Level 3 – Super Sleuth – Read 13 or more books. I’ll be updating this post throughout the year with my progress. I’m also going to combine this one with the 2015 Cozy Mystery Reading Challenge on Facebook from Chattin’ About Cozies. Once again, rules are below. Just click the button at the top of this post if you’d like to join us. You don’t have to be a blogger to do this challenge and have fun with us. 🙂
Level 3 – Super Sleuth + 2015 Cozy Mystery Reading Challenge
1) Kelly’s Koffee Shop by Dianne Harman
2) Valentine’s Day is Murder by Carolyn Arnold
3) A Ghostly Undertaking by Tonya Kappes
4) Dying to Know by TJ O’Connor
5) A Crafty Killing by Lorraine Bartlett
6) Footprints in the Frosting by Laura Pauling
7) Give ‘Em Pumpkin To Talk About by Joyce and Jim Lavene
1. Choose the level you wish to participate:
Level 1 – Snoop – Read at least 6 books
Level 2 – Investigator – Read 7-12 books
Level 3 – Super Sleuth – Read 13 or more books
Level 4 – Sleuth Extraordinaire – Read 20 or more
2. The challenge runs from January 1, 2015 and ends December 31, 2015.
3. You don’t have to choose your books in advance. If you do, you can change your list at any time during the year. Books can overlap with other challenges.
4. Books can be in any format – paper, audio, ebooks…it all counts!
5. You don’t have to post a review, but I’m sure others would love to know about the books you are reading and may even want to add it to their reading lists.
NOTE: If you don’t have a blog and want to participate, that’s fine. You don’t have to have a blog, just post in the comments section as you finish books. If you belong to a site like Goodreads and review the books there, that’s fine too. Just leave us the link. I also have a group for this challenge on Goodreads and you can sign up by clicking here.
6. If you do have a blog, take the button above, put it on your blog and post about the challenge. Then add your name to Mr. Linky below. Please use the link of your challenge post, not the link to your home page.
7. I’m going to have one link for signing up, one link for completed reviews and one link for your wrap up posts. I won’t be having a monthly link, just one for all reviews read for this challenge.
For the 2015 Cozy Mystery Reading Challenge, I’ll be counting the books I’m reading for the Cruisin’ Thru the Cozies Challenge. Rules for this one are below, and you can click the button to head to the Facebook event!
The challenge is for all Cozy Readers to see how many cozy mysteries YOU can read this year!! Please post your challenge (EX: I will read 30 cozy mysteries in 2015.). Then, each time you finish reading a cozy, drop by here, and post (EX: #10, Jenn McKinlay, Sprinkle With Murder). This challenge is a great way to remind other cozy readers of books they might like to read, too!!
679 total views, 1 views today