I’m signing up for the Cruisin’ Thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2017, hosted by Yvonne at Socrates’ Book Reviews. I completed this challenge in 2016, and I’m excited to sign up for the 2017 version of the challenge. Yvonne is changing things up a little bit to help us step outside of our normal cozy comfort zone. 🙂 I’ll be going for Level Two – Read a total of 20 books. Info for this year’s challenge:
For Level one (Snoop) – Read one book in each of these cozy sub-genres (total of 10 books)
– One from culinary (anything dealing with food: restaurants, baked goods, etc.)
– One from animal related (cats, dogs, birds, etc.)
– One from craft related (any kind of hobbies – knitting, crocheting, scrapbooking, etc.)
– One from paranormal (witches, vampires, etc.)
– One from British cozy mysteries (example: Belinda Lawrence series)
– One career-based cozy mystery (housekeeping, wedding planner, etc.)
– One holiday based (set during any holiday – Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentines, etc.)
– One travel mystery (character could be on a cruise, touring another area, etc.)
– One historical mystery (any mystery not set in the present)
– One is your choice! (freebie!)
For Level two (Investigator) – Read all the books in level one plus an additional 10 cozy books of your choice (total of 20)
Cruisin’ Thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2017
Level Two – Investigator
1,911 total views, 1 views today
Glad you are joining for another year, Brooke!
Jana Leah B
This will be a fun challenge. I like that you have to select cozies from different sub genres.
Christine Ó Cheallaigh
I signed up for the challenge at Save Our Cozies last year, was lousy at keeping track so don’t know how far I actually got. Hopefully I’ll do better this year!