Dewey’s 24 Hour Read-a-Thon Mini Update
I haven’t read nearly as much as I wanted to. Once I got home from work and ate, I started feeling under the weather and ended up laying down. I don’t know what happened, but I napped for a while. Oops! Back at it now. Here is what I’ve read so far:
Burn for Me by Ilona Andrews: Started at 180/382. Currently at 211/382
Intrusion by Charlotte Stein: Ebook at 4%
The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown: Audiobook started at 0:00/10:26. Currently at 00:15/10:26. Though I’m not sure I’ll continue with this one. I’m having a hard time getting into it.
1. What are you reading right now? Burn for Me by Ilona Andrews.
2. How many books have you read so far? 0 Full Books
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Recklessly Royal by Nichole Chase.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Yes! 🙁 Work, kids, feeling a little sick. I read a little at work, I fed the children and I napped. Feeling much stronger to head through the night now!
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How difficult it is to sometimes just read and not have distractions. I remember reading for hours on end when I was younger. I miss those days. 🙂
718 total views, 3 views today