Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
I don’t often post about things like this, but I can’t NOT share this amazing deal. I am a huge fan of the Ultimate Bundles. It is an incredible way to get eBooks, online courses, printables and more in several different categories, all for a fraction of the cost. With the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2018, you get all of these resources for 98% off! I picked up this bundle for myself and already feel like I’ve received such a great value after only going through a couple of the resources. Look at what is included in the 2018 Bundle:
• Budgeting & Finances Products (11 products worth $221.92) – I really love the printable Real Life on a Budget Planner.
• Faith (17 products worth $281.82)
• Family (11 products worth $210.93) – I’m looking forward to using the Date Night Kits.
• Home Management (14 products worth $260.54)
• Homeschooling (9 products worth $115.71)
• In the Kitchen (21 products worth $321.70) – So many great resources including recipes, information on canning, meal-planning and more.
• Intentional Living (11 products worth $237.92)
• Self Care (15 products worth $502.91) – The products in this section are all about YOU!
• Time Management (9 products worth $254.00) – This area includes a course from Crystal Paine of Money Saving Mom: 4 Weeks to a More Product Life. I am SO excited for this course! I’m currently going through Crystal’s Make Over Your Mornings LIVE course and learning so much.
• Work at Home (10 products worth $1,302.99)
Plus, lots of awesome bonuses!
I’m blown away by everything that is in this year’s collection of homemaking resources! But midnight tonight is your very last chance to grab it. We are looking into buying our first home, and I’m looking forward to implementing much of what I learn from the items in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2018 to truly make our house our own. I love that there is information on everything from decorating to fashion to recipes and taking care of yourself.
It’s not too late to pick up the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, a carefully-curated digital library designed to help you create a home and life you love. Click here to see everything you get in this incredible resource.
Don’t wait!! The Bundle goes off sale in:
1,306 total views, 3 views today