Jessi from Novel Heartbeat is hosting the 2nd annual Love for Books Readathon. The Love for Books Readathon will take place from Monday, February 9th at 12:01 am through Sunday, February 15th at 11:59 pm. This is my first time hearing of this fun readathon and I’m looking forward to reading and chatting along with everyone. 🙂 You can read anything you like, books do not have to be in the romance genre just because it’s the Love for Books Readathon. My goals and progress will be updated below. If you’d like to see the rules and sign up, click the banner at the top of this post. Let me know in the comments if you’re going to participate!
The following are books that I am going to be reviewing soon on Brooke Blogs. I’m putting these on my Goals list for the Love for Books Readathon. I’m sure I’ll pick up some other books throughout the week, and I’ll add them to my progress updates. I’ve got a couple audiobooks going right now, too, so I’ll be listening to those as well.
1) Valentine’s Day is Murder (McKinley Mysteries series Book 8) by Carolyn Arnold
2) Diamond Rings Are Deadly Things: A Wedding Planner Mystery by Rachelle J. Christensen
3) BOOKER – Streets of Mayhem by John W. Mefford
4) Trancing the Tiger (Chinese Zodiac Romance Series Book 1) by Rachael Slate
5) Snowed In (A Southern Comfort Novella) by Sarah Title
6) Spark Rising (The Progenitor Saga Book 1) by Kate Corcino
Valentine’s Day is Murder by Carolyn Arnold – 134 pages
BOOKER – Streets of Mayhem by John. W. Mefford – 9%
Audiobook: Give It All by Cara McKenna – 40%
Deadly Politics by Maggie Sefton – Starting Point: page 136
Current Point: page 155 – read 19 pages
A Rogue by Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean – Starting Point: page 136
Current Point: page 171 – read 35 pages
664 total views, 2 views today