Quanta Rewind by Lola Dodge
The Shadow Ravens #4
With more and more Red Helixes turning up missing or dead, the Shadow Ravens are ready to take their fight to Doctor Nagi himself.
But breaking into Alpha Citadel is no cakewalk, and Quanta isn’t so sure about this whole “teamwork” thing.
If she and the Ravens can’t learn to work together, no amount of rewinding time will save them from the inevitable.
And if the Seligo win, everyone loses.
A Day in the Life of Quanta
Being on the run means Quanta doesn’t have an “average” day. But at the start of Quanta Rewind, Quanta and her Shadow Raven friends have been hiding out in an isolated desert airplane hangar for the past few weeks.
She’s started to establish a little routine:
– Wake up AS LATE AS POSSIBLE, which is not very late with six people and no walls 🙁
– Breakfast of horrible, awful, barely edible food packets (spaghetti rings)
– Mission training with Cipher and Devan
– Lunch (spaghetti rings AGAIN)
– Weapons + fighting training with Tair, Knight, and Dex (or try to sneak away and skip because cardio is terrible)
– Dinner (vegetarian protein stir-fry packet *faints*)
– “Shower” off a day of sweating in the desert with a sponge bath (conserve those water supplies!)
– Check-in with Lady Eva at Shadow Ravens HQ
– Sketching before bed
– Snuggle in with Tair and get some rest – maybe tomorrow will be the day to fight Doctor Nagi…?
– Dream of chocolate cakes
But how long will this routine last…? Probably not very long 😉
About the Author
Lola is a compulsive traveler, baker, and procrastinator. She earned her BA in English from Stonehill College and MFA in Writing Popular Fiction from Seton Hill University—and hasn’t stopped moving since. When she’s not on the road, Lola spends her time indoors where the sunlight can’t melt her, writing or bingeing on anime and cherry soda. She can be summoned in a ritual involving curry, Hello Kitty idols, and a solid chocolate pentagram.
Click the image below to enter the awesome tour-wide giveaway!
Tour Organized by:
998 total views, 0 views today