Indoor air pollution may be 2-5 times, and occasionally, more than 100 times higher than outdoor levels. Sources of pollution include heating oil, gas, kerosene, coal, wood, and tobacco products; building materials and furnishings; household cleaning products; central heating and cooling systems and humidification devices; and outdoor sources such as radon, pesticides, and outdoor air pollution that enter the home.
Air Scrubber Plus® with ActivePure™ technology is based on a variation of the technology originally developed for use in the International Space Station and is recognized as the exclusive Certified Space Technology by the Space Foundation in its category. Air Scrubber Plus offers the only environmental technology that is scientifically proven to actually reduce contaminants in the air and surfaces of the home.
Working through your existing heating and air conditioning system, Air Scrubber Plus uses proprietary catalytic technology to reduce dust, pet dander and odors in your home. You can reduce common smells such as pet odor, cigarette smoke, paint fumes, mold smells and the occasional burnt food odor.
The difference in air quality is noticeable; the air is fresher and the surfaces are cleaner, with an up to 99% reduction in contaminants on surfaces, like kitchen counters and toilet seats. Dust, allergens, mildew and odor-causing bacteria are proven to be significantly reduced with Air Scrubber Plus.
|Click on graphic to see it larger|
- Air Scrubber Plus cleans and disinfects the air and surfaces of your home, reducing up to 99.9% of surface micro-organisms and 90% of airborne micro-organisms.
- The most highly respected labs in the country at Kansas State University and University of Cincinnati have tested and validated the effectiveness of the Air Scrubber Plus technology.
- Air Scrubber Plus reduces VOCs (volatile organic compounds) emitted by carpets, building materials, cleaning products, furniture, paint, fireplaces, and pesticides.
- Air Scrubber Plus eliminates airborne and surface toxins that can aggravate allergy symptoms, chest tightness, cough, nausea, sinus problems, dizziness, eye/nose/throat irritation, fatigue, and headaches.
- Air Scrubber Plus extends the life and effectiveness of your existing HVAC system.
- Air Scrubber Plus is easily installed by professional HVAC technician.
- Member of the U.S. Green Building Council
Disclaimer: AnaB Social and all participating event bloggers are not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.
113 total views, 1 views today