Welcome to the Back to School Blast!
Getting your family prepared to head back to school, can be difficult especially after a long, fun-filled summer. Here are a few of our favorite Back to School Tips to help you along the way.
1. Back-to-School Supplies Checklist – Backpack? Check. Pencils? Check. Safety scissors? Not Yet. Use the same checklist each time you head out to grab supplies, to keep track of what you have already purchased and the things you still need to. These are also handy if you have more than one child. Simply print 2, 3, 4 list and add their name to the top.
I can hardly believe it’s that time of year already! It seems like summer just started, and it’s time again to buy new school supplies, clothes, shoes and more. My older daughter, Keira, will be entering 6th grade this fall. Wow, how time flies! There’s no way we would make it through the craziness of Back to School time if we didn’t have some tips. Here’s my favorites:
1) Shop early and shop often. I find that I get the best deals on school supplies when I start shopping in July. This also means that the stores aren’t sold out of all the things we may need, too. It’s handy to follow the sales ads and see who has the best prices each week. You might be surprised at some of the great deals you can get at office supply stores.
2) Buy in bulk. When pencils, notebooks, folders and more are at their low back to school prices, I stock up. I know Keira will need them throughout the school year, so they definitely won’t go to waste! It’s always nice to feel prepared when she tells me, the night before, that she needs more pencils…tomorrow…lol.
3) Choose clothes the night before. This helps get Keira on the move quicker in the mornings, and also saves us from not having the clothes washed that she wants to wear.
4) Have quick, easy, ready-to-go breakfast items available. Having fresh fruit, granola bars, and little milk boxes allow Keira to eat healthy without being time-consuming. She can grab and go!
5) Plan school lunches early. Keira checks out the school menu on the weekend and lets me know if she wants to eat lunch at school or pack her lunch. Then I know just what I need to buy for the week.
The Back to School Blast was organized by Mom Powered Media.
Please take a moment to also visit our lovely co-hosts, whom without them great things such as these would not be possible: My Vegan Gluten-Free Life, Plum Crazy About Coupons, Capri’s Coupons, Downshifting – Your Family, Your Home, Your Life, Jack of all trades, Master of Mom™, Quick Tattletails, Mew Review and Iowa Mom.
One lucky winner will receive a $1,000 Visa Gift Card!
Giveaway ends August 15th at 11:59pm, open worldwide, ages 18+. If the winner resides outside of the US, they will receive Paypal cash. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!!
Disclosure:B rooke Blogs is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment in the Back to School Blast + Giveaway. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!
119 total views, 1 views today